Study Questions and Exercises 1) Define in your own words the following terms: a) Cohort b) Cohort effect c) Population-based cohort d) Exposure-based cohort e) Comparison groups in cohort studies f)March 19, 2023
organization by focusing on group productivity and performance- Individual Project 4March 19, 2023
Scope of the Project
- Select a public company by the end of the first two weeks of the course.
- Within teams, consider the project scope (below) and begin to discuss, plan, and develop over the next several weeks.
- Deliverables for this project will include both a written report and a presentation to the class on what they have discovered with the report.
For this project, gather and analyze the financial health of an organization you have collectively selected. You and your team will develop and include recommendations for the improvement of the financial health of the company. To accomplish this:
- Explore your chosen organization’s financial statements for the last five years.
- Use ratio analysis and other forms of analyses like trend analysis to identify 2-3 financial opportunities or challenges.
- Investigate news and press releases focused on the organization to better understand the underlying factors influencing those issues.
- Explore actionable solutions to tap the opportunity or mitigate the challenge.
- Deliverables for the Project:
- Financial Health Analysis Dashboard
- Financial Health Analysis Commentary
- Actionable Recommendation Memorandum