THREE PAGES DOUBLE SPACED NOT INCLUDING TITLE PAGE AND REFERENCE PAGE How has your understanding of leadership changed over the past seven weeks? In other words, how does your Leadership 2.0 prototyFebruary 28, 2022
MBA 6334February 28, 2022
The U.S. economy is over a decade removed from the Great Recession. For several years after the Great Recession officially ended, the U.S. grew at an historically slow rate. Analyze the causes of the slow increases in U.S. GDP. Include in your paper:
- An analysis of the monetary policy approach the Federal Reserve took to the recovery
- An analysis of the fiscal policy approach the Federal Government took to the recovery
- An analysis of how the attempts to influence GDP in the short-run negatively affect GDP in the long-run
- An explanation of why the unemployment rate dropped rapidly in the United States despite low rates of increases in GDP
- An identification, as appropriate, of the economic principles (from Module 1) that factor into your analysis
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be 8-10 pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Your paper should include at least 5 scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. (use the Economics Library Guide (Links to an external site.) to start your research).
- Sources such as The Balance, EconomicsHelp.org, Investopedia, and other help websites are not acceptable.