PSY-357-LIFESPAN DEVELOPMENTFebruary 18, 2022
Single Subject Research Design: Applications in educational settingsFebruary 18, 2022
See attached file, I need a table that looks at employment and has the following
- Create a contingency table and calculate the frequencies.
- Create an expected frequencies table.
- Calculate the Chi-Square statistic.
- Calculate the t-Statistic.
- Develop a standard scatter plot for the variables.
- Determine if your data level is nominal, ordinal, or continuous. Then calculate the Phi coefficient for nominal level data, Gamma for ordinal level data, or Pearson’s r for continuous level data.