A US firm is considering an investment in Tanzania, which will cost TZS200 million and is expected to produce an income of TZS30 million in real terms in each of the next 7 years. The firm estimates tFebruary 23, 2022
Teaching Processes, TWS Standards, & Indicators Greenwood-Leflore Consolidated School District in Mississippi (ONLY DO TP 2, TP.3) TP 1. Contextual Factors TWS Standard: The teacher uses informFebruary 23, 2022
Search for an article written by an author who works within your chosen career field by:
- Accessing the University Library and searching by subject
- Using another tool of your choice
As you review the article you select, consider not only what is written, but how it is written. Make observations about the writing style and prepare to share those details with the class.
Discuss the elements of rhetorical situation by responding to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Which article did you select?
- What was the author’s purpose for writing the article?
- Who was the author’s target audience?
- How might you describe the writer’s general tone of voice?
- How does this author establish their credibility in this field?
- Is this a credible source? How can you tell?
- What other details about how the article was written stood out to you as important?