Question 1 – Should be one page. Presentation
Your work of art can be a tattoo, a painting, a picture, woven basket or inquire.
Example of this written out presentation is attached below
Question 2 – Should be nothing less than 3 pages
The Heidelberg Project – Watch the virtual video online and write a picture answering the following questions below
A City Of Detroit Gem
Heidelberg Project Assignment
Art has different value, socioeconomics, exposure, education, are some factors.
The Heidelberg Project is a project in the City of Detroit on the eastside. You will do a virtual field trip of the project, Google the site.
Give attention to the following:
· Who is Tyree Guyton and what compelled him to begin this project?
· Where is the project located and how many years has it been in existence?
· What awards, recognitions, programs have come from this project?
· Choose three of the works of art, describe each – shows pictures
· Out of the three, which is your favorite? Why?
· Seeing The Value in Art, what value does this project have to society and the city of Detroit?
· Are any of Mr. Guyton’s works of art located in the DIA? If so, what are the names? What gallery is it located in?
· What is the role of the artist for this entire project?