Build your Own BusinessFebruary 25, 2022
discussionFebruary 25, 2022
- Visit the Public Health department and look at the disease data.
- Look at the Infectious Diseases, Preventable Diseases, and Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Pick one reportable disease.
- Research the details of the disease using the CDC website and other sources.
- In a short document designed to explain the PSA to your faculty:
- Clearly describe the disease
- Explain the chain of transmission
- Discuss strategies a nurse would use to decrease the spread of this disease
- Include the CDC mandatory reporting requirements for the disease
- Using a recording tool, develop a 15-second (45-60 words) radio PSA that could be used in Sentinel City® to alert the residents about the infectious disease. Make sure the PSA is in layperson terms and include how to find out more about the disease.