Power Point on the MUSCULAR SYSTEM
Power Point Requirements:
· Include clear, well-sized, unlabeled images
o Choose images without labels, or remove the labels. You will be expected to explain the images in your own words.
Include key points and terms (use bullets, not paragraphs).
· Show the anatomy briefly and progress to show physiology.
· Power point should be creative and visually appealing.
· Include four (4) references cited in current APA format and Include at least one non-Internet source.
· Present the anatomy and physiology of your topic.
o Anatomy should be briefly covered, and physiology should be explained in depth.
· You will be expected to refer to and explain the images, terms, and key points on your power point
· You may use note cards as a guide during your presentation; however, you may not read from them.
o If you read from the note cards, it will be interpreted as an indication that you do not understand the material.
· Include an interactive component.
o At the end, include a game, demonstration, or other interactive activity in which a classmate from the “audience” can participate.
· Your presentation should be approximately 15 minutes long.
o Describe anatomy (2 minutes)
o Describe and discuss physiology in depth (10 minutes)
o Interaction (3 minutes)
· A minimum of 4 references cited in current APA format (include at least one non-Internet source). You may not cite instructor handouts or notes.