Find a recent online article with images. PLEASE COMPLETE ALL THE QUESTIONS BELOW. Recent = no older than 3 months from when you are posting your response to this prompt. The date stamp of your respFebruary 24, 2022
The Term Paper consists of a discussion, analysis, and application of the concepts of Employee Relations; Employee Welfare; and choosing the appropriate type of Business Entity with specific focus ofFebruary 24, 2022
Imagine you are in a fast-food restaurant where a lady tells you that she had heard there was a gene for liking or hating the taste of cilantro. You looked on the Internet to investigate this statement, and although you found similar comments on reputable websites, you are yet to find any scientific studies supporting this claim.
- Should you be skeptical about the scientific merit of this claim after browsing the Internet? Why?
- Do you think there are times when scientifically-sound research is not accepted for publication? Why?
- What should you do to continue this investigation?
- Using the Online Library (ATTACHED) find two peer-reviewed articles discussing genetics and food preference. Using the skills you learned from this week’s lectures, summarize each of them.
- What is a primary source for any research study? Why is it important to read the primary source?
- Why do most students settle for reading secondhand or thirdhand accounts of research studies instead of reading the primary source?
- When might you have to depend on a secondary source of information? Are thirdhand accounts of research studies reliable? Why?