health informaticsFebruary 24, 2022
Professionalism in the WorkplaceFebruary 24, 2022
Case Study Analysis: Social Benefit or Social Disaster?
Read and respond to a case study to demonstrate your understanding of, and ability to apply, the most important concepts of the module, especially regarding the potential pitfalls of communication media.
Review a case study of Twitter. You will find the case study in the attached files.
In an integrated essay, analyze the case from the perspective of a business organization, providing support for your analysis by replying to each of the following:
- Explain the advantages and drawbacks for organizations using social media to communicate with various employees, customers, or the global communities.
- Describe how communication barriers surface when using social media versus using traditional media.
- Outline specific steps managers should take to be sure they communicate effectively when using social media.
- Explain rules or policies (if any) business organizations should implement for employees using social media after office hours. Be as specific as possible.
- Discuss the communication barriers a manager might encounter when using social media to create an organizational internship program.
- From your recent readings and experiences, suggest guidelines managers and organizations could follow.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3 pages in length.
- APA formatted
- Cite a minimum of three scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course.