1. WEEKLY LOG OF PRACTICUM EXPERIENCES
TOTAL NUMBER OF HOURS WORKED THIS WEEK:
PRACTICUM PLACEMENT SITE: South Central Regional Medical Center-Social Work (Children and Family Services)
1. Provide a brief summary of your activities this week as a practicum student.
2. Evaluate your experiences this week in your practicum role. Evaluate or assess your abilities. Describe your current level of competency in your role as a practicum student.
3. Describe something you learned from your practicum experience this week.
4. Describe how your experiences connect with past or current coursework information. How do theoretical perspectives you learned in courses correlate to your experiences this week?
5. Describe how your practicum experience this week is preparing you to be a family professional. Explain how you will apply the knowledge, skills, and experience gained to your future profession.
6. Explain something you did well this week and would like to continue or repeat.
7. Explain any problem or concerns that occurred during the week and how you resolved or intend to resolve them.
8. List any additional questions you may have or ideas you’d like to pursue in your role as a practicum student.
PD Activity #8 Quiz Instructions
Directions:Cultural intelligence, often abbreviated as CQ, is the ability to adapt to unfamiliar cultural situations. In the chart that follows, check the box that best describes how often you perform each action. When finished, summarize how you would describe your personal CQ.
SEE ATTACHMENT Survey: PD Activity